We are looking for a skilled Spa Therapist to join our friendly and professional team. The successful candidate will come into one of the most popular spas in North Devon with an ever increasing popularity for resident guests and local guests alike.
We believe we bring one of the most amazing spa experiences and with our modern and beautifully placed spas with views out over the river taw and Exmoor, there really is no better place to work or visit.
As an experienced and qualified Spa Therapist, you will;
- Work as part of the health and spa team to deliver excellent service to all guests
- Be confident in promoting and up selling products to guests encouraging their return
- Have strong knowledge of a range of treatments
- Be NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent
- Welcoming clients into the Spa for their treatments in a 5* manner
- Booking in clients on Spa computer system and taking phone calls for hotel and treatment bookings.
- Work to achieve retail targets
- Building a regular client base
- Ensuring treatment rooms and the Spa are kept clean and tidy to a high standard
- Comfortable with all levels of massage including deep tissue
- Also able to do beauty side of the spa including manicures, pedicures and facials
- Welcome guests to our Spa and café areas
- Help with the daily jobs of the running of the Spa and Facilities
- Have a full UK driver’s license due to the location
- Have excellent English and communication skills
The job is full time and is available with Live in. Live in is chargeable at £250.00 per month, to include all bills.
we offer you:
- Highly competitive salary
- Uniform supplied
- Free Parking
- Staff discount at our sister hotel
- Company pension
- Straight shifts
- Live IN at very low rate
- Christmas/ New Year’s off guaranteed
- Being part of our highly popular spa
- Cost price Temple Spa products
- Onsite food during working hours
- Job Security
You will be off on Christmas eve, Christmas day, Boxing day, New year’s eve and New year’s day and the Spa will open the remainder of the year.
The job will come with 28 holidays a year if full time or equivalent holiday for part time and company pension.
The hours will be discussed on application and dependant on the position applied for.
This is an amazing opportunity for the successful applicants and a great chance to not only deliver a high level of service to our guests but to also learn and be part of one of the best hotels in the UK.
How to apply:
Call us on: 01769 560501
Or send your CV: email@example.com